Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

arranged marrige or love ........

+13
Only_4U
Humayun
afshan ali
Sirf Tum
mobijeena
Anisa
prince007_pk
Hassan Ali
Masoom
MyLife4U
shahvaiz
*lily*
ERUM ALI
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

First topic message reminder :

do your parents want your arrange marrige do you agree with it or are you trapped. i would go for love marrige

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

kuch nhi

neha_khan

neha_khan

Love with Arrange.

means shadi ussi se ho jise Love ha but Parents ki marzi b zaruri ha..

rmrizwan

jii yehi hoa hai humry sath bhii

full love marriage with arrange marriage

neha_khan

neha_khan

Congrats...!

that's really good..

Muskan_Khan

I think arrange marriage bcoz love marriage mai shadi k baad sb khatam ho jata hai

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

Billkul Sahi Baat Hai Sahi Bol Rahi Hain Ap

Hassan Ali

Hassan Ali
*V.I.P*
*V.I.P*

ARRANGED ..............

lakhajeet

Well I like the word marriage either love or arrange does not matter as guys and girls like do the same they should do nothing wrong from my point of view.
Arranged marriage:
every thing is arranged in this like dinner, dresses, wedding jewelry and all relatives.
Love marriage : love is arranged with fullness of terse feelings.
So both are nice at their places.
My marriage was Love cum Arrange before some months.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum