Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLZZZ CUM BACK SHARIFFF

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PLZZZ CUM BACK SHARIFFF Empty PLZZZ CUM BACK SHARIFFF 29/01/09, 11:07 am

mobijeena

*Moderator*
*Moderator*

[i]MY BROOOOOO SHARIF PLZZZZ CUM BACK NA JIIII

DNT LEAVE THIS NET WORLD

OKKKK DEAR

I M WAITING :bounce:

2PLZZZ CUM BACK SHARIFFF Empty Re: PLZZZ CUM BACK SHARIFFF 29/01/09, 02:30 pm

sharif khan

thank you... i had forgotten that some great people are still there

3PLZZZ CUM BACK SHARIFFF Empty Re: PLZZZ CUM BACK SHARIFFF 29/01/09, 02:35 pm

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

pleaseee bahii na jaoo yahann sayyy sab eke jaseeyy nhi hotey hainn wapass ajaoo yahan payyy aghar kisee kii koi baat buri lagai hy too bataoooooo appppp but yahan pay wapas ajaoooo
please my brotherr cum backkkkkk

4PLZZZ CUM BACK SHARIFFF Empty Re: PLZZZ CUM BACK SHARIFFF 30/01/09, 04:10 am

mobijeena

*Moderator*
*Moderator*

ATNA PYAR MILAY GA TU CHALO MA JA KAR DEAKHTI HO APP LOG BHI MJY ISSI TARHA VAPAS BULAO GY NA ERUM JI 🎅

5PLZZZ CUM BACK SHARIFFF Empty Re: PLZZZ CUM BACK SHARIFFF 30/01/09, 09:44 am

MyLife4U

MyLife4U
*Super Moderator*
*Super Moderator*

ohhh Q ja rahe ho?

plz dont go...

:(

6PLZZZ CUM BACK SHARIFFF Empty Re: PLZZZ CUM BACK SHARIFFF 27/06/09, 03:37 pm

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

hmm your rite but pata nhi in ko kya baat buri lagai hy kya wajah hy jo bina batay huy jaa rahay hain yah bahi sahab hum say mana kar kay dakh liya hy laikn man hi nahi rahay hain

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum