Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Internet Explorer Trick ~ FunTime ~

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

prince007_pk

prince007_pk
*Super Moderator*
*Super Moderator*

.o.A
Bhaiyo! jo trick mei share karne laga hun ho skta hai k bohat sey members already jaantey ho`n par jo nahin jaantey woh zroor try karain yeh bohat khoobsurat JADOO GARI hai...

1. Internet Explorer Open kijiye
2. Open Google.com
3. Click "images"
4. Search ki jagah pe "flowers" type kar k enter kijiye.
5. Bohat sey Images dislay ho jain gey.
6. Address bar sey URL delete kijiye aur yahan se

javascript:R= 0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI= document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i<DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position= 'absolute' ; DIS.left=Math. sin(R*x1+ i*x2+x3)* x4+x5; DIS.top=Math. cos(R*y1+ i*y2+y3)* y4+y5}R++ }setInterval( 'A()',5); void(0)

(Red Colour walay Text) Copy paste kar k enter kijiye
aur dekhye k kia hota hai
Try Zaroor kijiye ga it Looks very Beautiful

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

hmm bahoot hu ummda hyy bahijii

Only_4U

Only_4U
*Super Moderator*
*Super Moderator*