Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Record Of Member Of The Week

+7
Saira
King Khan
it Prince
ERUM ALI
afshan ali
Humayun
Creative-Art
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Record Of Member Of The Week Empty Record Of Member Of The Week 03/08/11, 11:30 am

Creative-Art

Creative-Art
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

Record Of Member Of The Week 90wrcy11

اس تھریڈ میں ہر ویک ممبر آف دی ویک بننے والے ممبر کا نام شامل کیا جائے گا تاکہ یہ آئی ٹی کارنر کی تاریخ میں شامل رھے۔ممبر آف دی ویک کا انعام اس ممبر کو دیا جاتا ھے جو پورا ویک ایکٹو ممبر رھے۔اگر آپ بھی ممبر آف دی ویک ریکارڈ میں شامل ھونا چاہتے ھیں تو آج ھی ایکٹو ممبر بن جائیں ۔
شکریہ
آئی ٹی کارنر سٹاف

http://www.dreamzworld.forumotion.com

Humayun

Humayun
*Moderator*
*Moderator*

very niceeeee

afshan ali

afshan ali
*Star Member*
*Star Member*

Record Of Member Of The Week 400176

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

Very Nice Sharing...................

it Prince

it Prince

بہت عمدہ

King Khan

King Khan
*V.I.P*
*V.I.P*

Bohat Achga Silsila Abbass bhai

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

ap logoo ke liyee mahnet ki hai ap log hi silaa doo gaye naaa

Creative-Art

Creative-Art
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

Bilkul Erum Sister is right

King Khan

King Khan
*V.I.P*
*V.I.P*

Member of the Week Ke Liye Kya Karna Hoga Record Of Member Of The Week 229851

10Record Of Member Of The Week Empty Re: Record Of Member Of The Week 10/08/11, 09:18 am

Creative-Art

Creative-Art
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

King Khan wrote:Member of the Week Ke Liye Kya Karna Hoga Record Of Member Of The Week 229851

bro member of the week kalye ache ache Thread posts karna hoga..Jis member k week ma sab sa ziyada aur sab se ache thread te wo hamara member of the week hoga.

11Record Of Member Of The Week Empty Re: Record Of Member Of The Week 10/08/11, 09:37 am

Saira

I Am Banned

Chalo Dakte ha kon aye ga member of the week

12Record Of Member Of The Week Empty Re: Record Of Member Of The Week 10/08/11, 12:43 pm

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

Je Billkull .............

13Record Of Member Of The Week Empty Re: Record Of Member Of The Week 22/08/11, 06:56 pm

Hassan Ali

Hassan Ali
*V.I.P*
*V.I.P*

niceeeeee

14Record Of Member Of The Week Empty Re: Record Of Member Of The Week 22/08/11, 07:07 pm

Humayun

Humayun
*Moderator*
*Moderator*

good sharing.........

15Record Of Member Of The Week Empty Re: Record Of Member Of The Week 25/08/11, 10:43 pm

afshan ali

afshan ali
*Star Member*
*Star Member*

Aryeee Bahi Main Hon Na Record Khayaam Karne Ke Liyeee

16Record Of Member Of The Week Empty Re: Record Of Member Of The Week 26/08/11, 12:25 am

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

afshan ali wrote:Aryeee Bahi Main Hon Na Record Khayaam Karne Ke Liyeee

OKKKk Sis Ap Bann jana Winnerr Bass Ataai Rahoo Yahan Pe Daily Posting Karty Rahoo Nazron Main Ap Bhi Ho Giii Bassss

17Record Of Member Of The Week Empty Re: Record Of Member Of The Week 26/08/11, 09:39 pm

afshan ali

afshan ali
*Star Member*
*Star Member*

OKKKK DEARR>>>>>>>

18Record Of Member Of The Week Empty Re: Record Of Member Of The Week 28/08/11, 04:00 am

Hassan Ali

Hassan Ali
*V.I.P*
*V.I.P*

MAIN AAGAYA HON ABHI YAHAN PE RECORD BANAE ..............

19Record Of Member Of The Week Empty Zindagi 06/11/11, 10:33 am

Alishba Gull*

ZINDAGI
Zindagi wo cheez hai jis main bohat si mushkilat aati hain
lekin agar hamain zindagi guzarni hai to hamain sabr-o-tahamal se kaam lena chahiye. Its my advise to all people.
Thank You.

Last edited by Alishba Gull* on 06/11/11, 10:41 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Because all people will walk on my advise.)

20Record Of Member Of The Week Empty Re: Record Of Member Of The Week 06/11/11, 10:35 am

Empty Nest

Empty Nest
Sensiour member
Sensiour member

Record Of Member Of The Week 2179092113 Wo kiya bath hay

21Record Of Member Of The Week Empty Re: Record Of Member Of The Week 06/11/11, 10:48 am

Creative-Art

Creative-Art
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

Alishba Gull* wrote: ZINDAGI
Zindagi wo cheez hai jis main bohat si mushkilat aati hain
lekin agar hamain zindagi guzarni hai to hamain sabr-o-tahamal se kaam lena chahiye. Its my advise to all people.
Thank You.

Bohat Umda

22Record Of Member Of The Week Empty Re: Record Of Member Of The Week 25/02/13, 08:14 am

lakhajeet

O.k but nominate the name, who is a member of this week?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum