Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

1 LOVE STORY

+2
prince007_pk
ERUM ALI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11 LOVE STORY Empty 1 LOVE STORY 17/01/09, 03:03 pm

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

When i was 21, I decided to look for a night life job just to have some experience. My friend, Henry introduce my sister Ting and me to work with him at Boat Quay, a pub named "Pink Dolphin". That was the place i get to know him, Jimmy.

When he first came to Pink Dolphin, he told my colleague that he got a little crush for me and that he would like to get my number. That day i was rather drunk and i did not really remembered how he looks like but eventually i still gave my number to him. The following day, he called me and we talk on phone for a few hours. We talk about almost everything and i realized that i loved talking with him alot. For the rest of the days we just keep talking on the phone and i really enjoyed.

7 August 2006 that night, i was working at Pink Dolphin. As for Jimmy, he was at Blue Dolphin (which is rather near to Pink Dolphin) celebrating his friend's birthday. After work i went to Blue Dolphin for meeting, he messaged telling me that he was sending his friend home and asked if i want him to come down and send me home. As i would like to get to know him more, i told him it would be nice if he want to. However at that point of time i was feeling rather high and was almost considered drunk. When he came, he sent me back to his home and that's how we became an item.

At first we both thought that our relationship might ends very early but things turn out to be opposite. We realized that as days goes by, our love for each other was increasing each day. After we stable down, i decided to quit my night life job because it was rather not appropriate for me to work in this kind of line.

For this one and a half year, we had a lot of happiness, sadness and arguement. We even thought about getting married and live together.

Febuary of this year 2008, we had another arguement and we decided to break off. After a few weeks i met him again with his brothers at Boat Quay, outside a pub name "6 am". He walked out and he asked me how am i doing. I told him i was rather fine and out of the sudden he broke down with tears telling me that he really can't bear to leave me. He wanted me badly and he missed me a lot. I told him that i am rather sad too. Suddenly he told me to wait for him and he rush to the opposite side to look for a lady who is always selling Roses at Boat Quay. He came back with 9 roses and he kneel down and propose to me. At that time, i really cried and everybody around us just kept shouting "Accept him! Accept him!". I was so touched and that is what i had always dream of! Without any hesitation, i accepted his proposed. After that night i thought this time we can really be together.

However a few weeks later, he messaged me asking me if we could be friend for the time being. WHAT? I was really........ A lot of feelings just swirled within me. I don't understand why the sudden change in him. I was really upset.

He once gave me happiness and hope and suddenly he just shatter my dreams. A few weeks later, I heard from his sister that he seems to have a new girlfriend. I thought i should just move on and continue to search for my Mr Right again, but to be truthful, i still miss him nowadays. I dreamt of him, i longing for him that one day he will come back to me... But i think i really have to give up because i know deep in my heart that he does not love me anymore...............

-------------------
-

21 LOVE STORY Empty Re: 1 LOVE STORY 17/01/09, 03:12 pm

prince007_pk

prince007_pk
*Super Moderator*
*Super Moderator*

KIYA YE AP KI STORY THO NAHI HMMMM

31 LOVE STORY Empty Re: 1 LOVE STORY 17/01/09, 03:26 pm

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*