Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eating Fresh Fruits.. !

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eating Fresh Fruits.. ! Empty Eating Fresh Fruits.. ! 21/05/09, 10:40 pm

Only_4U

Only_4U
*Super Moderator*
*Super Moderator*

Eating Fresh Fruits.. ! Fruits12

Eating Fresh Fruits

We all think eating fruits means simply buying fruit, cutting it and just popping it into our mouths

You will benefit much more if you know how and when to eat.

Correct Way of Eating Fruits

Fruits should be taken in an empty Stomach……
Not as desert after the meal as is often done.

If you eat fruit like that, it will also serve a major role to detoxify your system, supply you with a great deal of energy for weight loss and other life activities.

Fruit in the most Important Food

Let’s say you eat two slices of bread and then a slice of fruit.

As fruits digest faster than bread, the slice of fruit digests quickly and is ready to go straight through the stomach into the intestines, but its passage is blocked by the bread which takes longer to digest….

In the meantime the whole meal ferments and turns to acid. Consequently, when the fruit comes into contact with the food in the stomach and digestive juices, the entire mass of food begins to spoil…..

So it is better to eat your fruits in an empty stomach or before your meals!

You have heard people complaining
Every time I eat water-melon I burp, when I eat durian my stomach bloats up,
When I eat banana
I feel running to toilet etc

Actually all this will not arise if you eat the fruit in an empty stomach.

The fruit mixes with the purifying other food and produces gas and hence you will bloat!

Graying hair, balding, nervous outburst, dark circles under the eyes all these will not happen if you take fruits in an empty stomach.

It is incorrectly presumed that some fruits like orange and lemon are acidic and will enhance acidity in the stomach.
Research however shows that all fruits become alkaline in our body.

When you need to drink fruit juice drink only fresh fruit juice,
Not from the cans.

Don’t drink juice that has been heated up.
Don’t eat cooked fruits because you don’t get the nutrients at all.
You only get to taste.

So stop making “durian porridge” if you want nutrients
Cooking fruit destroys all the vitamins.

Eating the pulp or whole fruit is better than drinking the juice as the fibre is good for you.

If you drink the juice, drink it mouthful by mouthful slowly,
Because you must let it mix with your saliva before swallowing it.

A 3day “fruit fast “is a very simple and effective way to cleanse and detoxify your body.

Just eat fruits juice throughout
the 3 days and you will be surprised when your friends tell you how radiant you look!

During the “Fruit fast” you can eat different fruits at different times although occasionally mixed fruit salad would also be permissible and more interesting.

If you have mastered the correct way of eating fruits, you have the secret of beauty, longevity, health, energy, happiness and normal weight.

2Eating Fresh Fruits.. ! Empty Re: Eating Fresh Fruits.. ! 24/05/09, 09:35 pm

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

Eating Fresh Fruits.. ! 400176

3Eating Fresh Fruits.. ! Empty Re: Eating Fresh Fruits.. ! 26/05/09, 07:23 am

Only_4U

Only_4U
*Super Moderator*
*Super Moderator*

Eating Fresh Fruits.. ! 875353

4Eating Fresh Fruits.. ! Empty Re: Eating Fresh Fruits.. ! 27/05/09, 03:52 pm

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

Eating Fresh Fruits.. ! 723942

5Eating Fresh Fruits.. ! Empty Re: Eating Fresh Fruits.. ! 31/05/09, 07:34 pm

Only_4U

Only_4U
*Super Moderator*
*Super Moderator*

Ook.. !

6Eating Fresh Fruits.. ! Empty Re: Eating Fresh Fruits.. ! 03/06/09, 10:42 am

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

7Eating Fresh Fruits.. ! Empty Re: Eating Fresh Fruits.. ! 08/07/13, 07:47 am

lakhajeet

It's a nice useful post. Of course fruits are very important for our health but the way we eat fruits is more important. I am definitely going to follow your tips. Thank you. :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum