Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whenever I?m feeling lonely

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whenever I?m feeling lonely Empty Whenever I?m feeling lonely 10/05/09, 03:21 pm

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

Whenever I?m feeling lonely 474134wqaxng0aff

Whenever I?m feeling lonely
Or maybe feeling blue
I think of all the things
All the little things you do

Whenever I feel lousy
And seem to have a frown
I remember all the funny times
And you just turn it upside down

Whenever I?m depressed
And need you by my side
I remember all the sweet things you say
To make the sadness go away

When I need a shoulder to cry on
You are always there
Taking away all my fears and loneliness
when my life's a mess

When I need a best friend and even someone to love
You are there for me?like my angel from above

Whenever I?m feeling lonely 1686342nm7md8e536Whenever I?m feeling lonely 550448yqextk8yyqWhenever I?m feeling lonely 1714354sfuo55ubyoWhenever I?m feeling lonely 550448yqextk8yyqWhenever I?m feeling lonely 1685830kdd6c9amj7

2Whenever I?m feeling lonely Empty Re: Whenever I?m feeling lonely 11/05/09, 06:28 am

Bohot Umda .,.,., !

3Whenever I?m feeling lonely Empty Re: Whenever I?m feeling lonely 11/05/09, 10:04 am

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

Whenever I?m feeling lonely 159357

4Whenever I?m feeling lonely Empty Re: Whenever I?m feeling lonely 21/05/09, 09:25 pm

Only_4U

Only_4U
*Super Moderator*
*Super Moderator*

Whenever I?m feeling lonely 400176

5Whenever I?m feeling lonely Empty Re: Whenever I?m feeling lonely 24/05/09, 09:09 pm

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

Whenever I?m feeling lonely 875353

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum