Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

i could see U.................

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GMT + 4 Hours i could see U................. 04/05/09, 09:16 am

MyLife4U

MyLife4U
*Super Moderator*
*Super Moderator*

I could see you before me when my eyes shut...
I could feel your touch when breezes hit me...
I could hear your voice when I listen to soft music...
But I don't want all these...
All I need is your love for me.
It's my love for you that is leading my life.

Oh my beloved!
With all my love filled in my heart, I am waiting for you alone in the garden of this beautiful world
Come on wherever you are and say that you love me.
I would even die for your love.

i could see U................. Rose5 i could see U................. 0-heart i could see U................. 0-heart
i could see U................. Rose5

i could see U................. 902549

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

Bahooot achi hyy

MyLife4U

MyLife4U
*Super Moderator*
*Super Moderator*

i could see U................. Uiloi11