Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

i want to ask

+9
erum_altaf
sobia_khan
Saima Ali
afshan ali
prince007_pk
ERUM ALI
sun_shine2611
mobijeena
chand
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1i want to ask - Page 2 Empty i want to ask 05/03/10, 09:01 am

chand

chand

First topic message reminder :

salam to all

main admin say pochna chahta hoon k pm jo hum use krty hai tu kia yeh pm admin bhi parh sakty hai kissi bhi member k begair unki permission k

kyunk un k pass har cheez k record jo hota hai

mjy batye zara

26i want to ask - Page 2 Empty Re: i want to ask 30/05/10, 02:53 pm

prince007_pk

prince007_pk
*Super Moderator*
*Super Moderator*

mobijeena wrote:i want to ask

wat does :who is online means

whenever i open that page i got a map page there

why
n wat does it mean

Mobijeena ji Ap Map k Nechay Daik lay Tho ap ko khud online memberz show ho jai ga its mean k kon kon online hain and kon user kon sa section use kar raha hain

27i want to ask - Page 2 Empty Re: i want to ask 31/05/10, 01:59 pm

sharifuniv

sharifuniv

thnxx jii

28i want to ask - Page 2 Empty Re: i want to ask 31/05/10, 03:22 pm

mobijeena

*Moderator*
*Moderator*

ok dear

29i want to ask - Page 2 Empty Re: i want to ask 01/06/10, 03:23 pm

rmrizwan

ok dear

30i want to ask - Page 2 Empty Re: i want to ask 14/06/10, 08:36 pm

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

jii hann

31i want to ask - Page 2 Empty Re: i want to ask 14/06/11, 03:59 am

Creative-Art

Creative-Art
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

okkkkkkkk

http://www.dreamzworld.forumotion.com

32i want to ask - Page 2 Empty Re: i want to ask 14/06/11, 11:52 pm

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

i want to ask - Page 2 389418

33i want to ask - Page 2 Empty Re: i want to ask 30/01/13, 06:23 am

lakhajeet

ERUM ALI wrote:Haan jii aghar admin chahye too sabb kii post dakh sakte hain A To Z sab members ky PM admin check kar sakte hain
aur raha aapp kaaa kay poetry section ka naam change hoo sakta hai koi aur bhi naam dala ja sakta hain
lakin abhi joo naam chal raha hai wohi rahe gaa poetry section kaa change nahi karnaa hai aghr hum chahye too change ho sakta hai okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Yeah! exactly if admin want than can see anybodies post and if there is any violation or not relevant than can delete also.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum