Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

you ARE the love of My LIfe

+2
hina
sharifuniv
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1you ARE the love of My LIfe Empty you ARE the love of My LIfe 01/01/10, 05:35 am

sharifuniv

sharifuniv

you ARE the love of My LIfe 1lovemylife

you ARE the love of My LIfe TimetogetherWith you
Each and everyday is a bonus -
Whether it be for one moment,
One day or a million moments.
Being with you makes me
Feel new and bright.
Being able to be just us.
With you we both create
A wealth of warmth
Rising from our hearts.
A happy atmosphere of love.
Each and everyday is a bonus.
I feel lucky and alive.

you ARE the love of My LIfe Card32 Always, deep within my soul,
I know we have a love like no other.
What we share is something others
only hope for and dream of,
but few ever experience.
Our love is magical beyond belief.
Always, without hesitation,
you give of yourself completely.
You have reached the very depths of my soul,
bringing out emotions I never knew I had
and unveiling an ability to love
I never thought possible.
you ARE the love of My LIfe Promisepic1

2you ARE the love of My LIfe Empty Re: you ARE the love of My LIfe 03/01/10, 12:44 pm

hina

hina

waooo very nice sharif

3you ARE the love of My LIfe Empty Re: you ARE the love of My LIfe 06/01/10, 02:02 pm

mobijeena

*Moderator*
*Moderator*

really niceee

4you ARE the love of My LIfe Empty Re: you ARE the love of My LIfe 27/01/10, 07:24 pm

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

niceeeeee

5you ARE the love of My LIfe Empty Re: you ARE the love of My LIfe 16/02/10, 05:51 pm

mobijeena

*Moderator*
*Moderator*

jii

6you ARE the love of My LIfe Empty Re: you ARE the love of My LIfe 16/02/10, 07:16 pm

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

hn jii you ARE the love of My LIfe 389418

7you ARE the love of My LIfe Empty Re: you ARE the love of My LIfe 19/02/10, 01:01 pm

mobijeena

*Moderator*
*Moderator*

thnxx

8you ARE the love of My LIfe Empty Re: you ARE the love of My LIfe 19/02/10, 10:57 pm

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

welcomee

9you ARE the love of My LIfe Empty Re: you ARE the love of My LIfe 17/06/11, 10:38 am

prince ali

prince ali

you ARE the love of My LIfe 392189

10you ARE the love of My LIfe Empty Re: you ARE the love of My LIfe 18/06/11, 01:25 am

Empty Nest

Empty Nest
Sensiour member
Sensiour member

buhat acha you ARE the love of My LIfe 400176

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum