Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Friend I'm Hassan Form's Admin Fri

+5
Humayun
afshan ali
prince007_pk
ERUM ALI
Hassan Ali
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hassan Ali

Hassan Ali
*V.I.P*
*V.I.P*

First topic message reminder :

Salam,
Dear Friends,
Hope Every 1 is Fi9,

I'm Going To Intro myself.
I am Hassan Ali Form Pk,karachi But Bron In Dubai.
I am Also The Webmaker But Now Days I am Busy In Exams I Got Little Bit Time Thats y I Have Join The My Best Friend Forum,
&

Personal Information

Interests:
Mostly Interests In Computer, Webdesigni And Study...........
Favorite Music:
Love Songs, Sad Songs, Rock, Pop, R&b etc........
Favorite Movies:
2Fast 2Furious, Etc..........
Favorite Books:
Like To Read Novels, Stores, science & Technology, Animal Kingdom, Human Body, The World & The Universe, General Knowledge Books Etc..............
About Me:
Hey Friends My Name is Hassan Ali,My Nick Name Is Honey My Hobby is to play football,Tenice,When I'm Feeling Bore Than I like to play On Ps3 Or Some time I Like To Chat With Friends Like To Make new Friends If Some One Want To Be My Friends Than add me,
If You Want To Know More About Me Just Add Me Now......
hassan500ali@hotmail.com

Hope u People Like My intro & My Sing
Thanks

hina

hina

jii

mobijeena

*Moderator*
*Moderator*

**********************Hey Friend  I'm Hassan Form's Admin Fri - Page 2 23838 *******************

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

mobijeena wrote:**********************Hey Friend  I'm Hassan Form's Admin Fri - Page 2 23838 *******************

yah kya hy sisterrr kuch samjh nahi araha hy main isay rahenay doon yah delete kar dooon bolien app yah kuch editing karien is main isay to kuch bhi samjh nahi araha hy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum