Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

kis ne phel ki?, kis ne propose kiya/?

+2
MyLife4U
ERUM ALI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

hi members

ye batana hay k aap ne phele apne lover ko propose kiya ye os ne aap ko?

or ab tak kitni bar loog aap ko propose kar chukay hain?

or agar ab tak love nahi kiya to kia kal ko aap kisi se karo lakin os ko na pata ho to aap propose karo ge ye intazar karo ge wo karay/?

--------------------

MyLife4U

MyLife4U
*Super Moderator*
*Super Moderator*

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

maree life main itnaa time hy nahi kay main kiseee propose karo yah koi mujay propose karey kyu kay maray pass itna time hota hi nahi hy aur mareee shadi maree parents ki marzi say hui hy so mujay in baatoo kaa koi pata nhi hyy

Only_4U

Only_4U
*Super Moderator*
*Super Moderator*

Maine Propose kiya tha.. !

mobijeena

*Moderator*
*Moderator*

mjy propose kia gya tha

main kia kroon giii

vsy moka hta tu kr bhi dyti bt atni himat nahi hai

Only_4U

Only_4U
*Super Moderator*
*Super Moderator*

Hmmmm... !

So Love Ya Arrange..? Sister.. !

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

jo marzi ayee karoo

Only_4U

Only_4U
*Super Moderator*
*Super Moderator*

OOkkkk... !

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

hmmmmm

Only_4U

Only_4U
*Super Moderator*
*Super Moderator*

jiiiiii... !

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

Achaa jiii

Empty Nest

Empty Nest
Sensiour member
Sensiour member

kis ne phel ki?, kis ne propose kiya/? 400176

lakhajeet

Hi all!!
In my case I proposed her. I used to give her hints about what is going in my mind, not by my words but by my gesture and behavior. I gave my best to propose her.  Now let's come for the proposal. I organized everything in a certain way which could be able to win her heart. I arranged a physical meeting and proposed her on  terrace, below the stars . I brought her favorite flowers and chocolates for her. She  loved it. At last I went on my knees and proposed her in a very beautiful way with a princess cut diamond ring. She said yes and friends, she is my lovely wife now. Online stores helped me a lot to organize everything. She is the best for me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum