Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ek jhotaa lafz muhabbat ka

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ek jhotaa lafz muhabbat ka Empty Ek jhotaa lafz muhabbat ka 25/02/09, 03:14 pm

Rabail khan

Rabail khan
*V.I.P*
*V.I.P*

aay taiz hawa naraaz na ho
es dil main salamat hai abtak
wo shokhi-e-lub wo harf-e-wafa
wo naqsh-e-qadam wo aks-e-hina
sou baar jisay choma hum ne
sou baar parastish ki jiski
wo gard-e-alam wo deda-e-num
hum jis main chopa kar rakhtay thay
tasveer bikharti yadoun ki
zanjeer pighaltay wadoun ki
ponji nakaam eradoun ki
aay taiz hawa naraaz na ho
samaan bicharti sa'aat ka
kuch tukray garm dopehroun k
kuch raizay narm sawaloun k
kuch dour anmool khayaloun k
ek sachaa roop haqeqat ka
ek jhota lafz muhabbat ka

2Ek jhotaa lafz muhabbat ka Empty Re: Ek jhotaa lafz muhabbat ka 25/02/09, 03:26 pm

Humayun

Humayun
*Moderator*
*Moderator*

hmmm nice...

3Ek jhotaa lafz muhabbat ka Empty Re: Ek jhotaa lafz muhabbat ka 25/02/09, 03:46 pm

Rabail khan

Rabail khan
*V.I.P*
*V.I.P*

Humayun wrote:hmmm nice...

Thanx.

4Ek jhotaa lafz muhabbat ka Empty Re: Ek jhotaa lafz muhabbat ka 25/02/09, 10:54 pm

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

niceeee

5Ek jhotaa lafz muhabbat ka Empty Re: Ek jhotaa lafz muhabbat ka 04/05/09, 06:09 am

MyLife4U

MyLife4U
*Super Moderator*
*Super Moderator*

niceeeeeee

very good

6Ek jhotaa lafz muhabbat ka Empty Re: Ek jhotaa lafz muhabbat ka 05/05/09, 07:28 pm

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

BAHOOT HI UMMDAAA HY

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum