Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chalo ek nazm likhtay hain

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chalo ek nazm likhtay hain Empty Chalo ek nazm likhtay hain 21/02/09, 07:54 pm

Rabail khan

Rabail khan
*V.I.P*
*V.I.P*

Chalo ek nazm likhtay hain
kise k naam karte hain
magar ye soochna hai ab
k es main zikar kis ka ho
k es main baat kis ki ho
k es main zaat kis ki ho
aur ye bhe farz kartay hain
k jis par nazm likhtay hain
hamain us se muhabbat hai
hamare sare jazboun ko
bus uski he zarorat hai
chalo ek nazm likhte hain
tumharay naam kartay hain
tum hi unwaan ho es ka
tumhara zikar hai es main
tumhari baat hai es main
tumhari zaat hai es main

2Chalo ek nazm likhtay hain Empty Re: Chalo ek nazm likhtay hain 21/02/09, 09:49 pm

mobijeena

*Moderator*
*Moderator*

hmm superb 1 jii ☀

3Chalo ek nazm likhtay hain Empty Re: Chalo ek nazm likhtay hain 22/02/09, 06:25 am

Rabail khan

Rabail khan
*V.I.P*
*V.I.P*

Thnx jee.

4Chalo ek nazm likhtay hain Empty Re: Chalo ek nazm likhtay hain 22/02/09, 07:01 am

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

niceeeeeeeeeeeee

5Chalo ek nazm likhtay hain Empty Re: Chalo ek nazm likhtay hain 22/02/09, 12:15 pm

MyLife4U

MyLife4U
*Super Moderator*
*Super Moderator*

Chalo ek nazm likhtay hain 1110

6Chalo ek nazm likhtay hain Empty Re: Chalo ek nazm likhtay hain 22/02/09, 02:28 pm

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

hmmmmmm

7Chalo ek nazm likhtay hain Empty Re: Chalo ek nazm likhtay hain 02/05/09, 08:26 am

MyLife4U

MyLife4U
*Super Moderator*
*Super Moderator*

good keep it upppppp

8Chalo ek nazm likhtay hain Empty Re: Chalo ek nazm likhtay hain 02/05/09, 06:07 pm

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

Chalo ek nazm likhtay hain 902549

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum